Deadline for entries: December 29, 2017
Winners will be announced the week of January 29, 2018
1. You must fully complete the entry form and pay entry fees.
2. Please complete the form in English.
3. Film submissions in other than English must be subtitled.
4. Multiple entries per individual filmmaker are allowed and each documentary may be entered in multiple categories.
5. All films must be entered as either Documentary Feature or Documentary Short as your primary category. After that you may enter in as many categories as you would like.
6. The entry fee for the Primary category is $60. Each additional category is $40.
7. All entries MUST provide a LINK to the submission to be viewed online.
8. IMPACT DOCS does NOT accept submissions requiring a download.
9. When you’ve completed the form you will be able to pay with a credit card or an account through PayPal. PayPal has the highest level of security. When complete with your payment you will be automatically returned to the entry form page and will see a “success” submission message. You will also receive a confirmation email.
History / Biographical
Creativity / Originality
Contemporary Issues / Awareness Raising
Health / Medicine / Science
Latin / Hispanic
Narration / Voice-Over Talent
Native American / Aboriginal Peoples
Nature / Environment / Wildlife
Public Service Programming / PSA
Religion / Ethics
Script / Writer
Sound Editing / Sound Mixing
Sound: Overall Impact
Student (Listing will show as student)
Special Effects: Animation
Special Effects: Non Animation
Title / Credit Design
Use of Film / Video for Social Change
Viewer Impact: Entertainment Value
View Impact: Motivational / Inspirational
Viewer Impact: Content / Message Delivery
Young Filmmaker – 17 and younger
Click HERE for online entry form to enter from this website:
Click HERE to submit from FilmFreeway